• In the Spotlight:

teeth

How many teeth should a 1 yr old have? My son has all 8 of his front teeth and he just got his very back top molars in. so total of 10. what order do they come in at usually?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son was like, 14 months old before he had a single tooth in his head. His doc said not to worry about it til he was 18 months i think? Something like that. All kids are different and their teeth come at different times, so there really isn't a number they are "supposed" to have, ya know?
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 6:37 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Kaylee is one and she has her 4 bottom teeth, and 2 top teeth.

There is no order. Kaylee got one top tooth before her two bottom teeth. Most get their bottom teeth first.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• It depends on the baby. My son didn't get ANY teeth until he was 15 months, but my daughter got several at 4 months.
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2009