Does this sound serious??

Ok, so my BP was down last night at 81 over 32. Today it was high, 144 over 72. Additional symptoms, nausea, drowsiness, weakness, fever, heart racing, and not being able to think straight. Before people get mean, let me just say, I went to the doc today, she said to get an ultrasound down and a ct scan so I am gonna I just wonder if anyone has felt this way not for anyone to diagnose my problem. Thank you.

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 6:37 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• I've been this way a couple of times before. One was when I had eaten or drank some caffeine. The other was when my blood sugar was off. I hope you are better soon. Take care.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:45 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Sounds like the flu...I had symptoms like that I got so weak couldnt nurse my baby and had the EMT firefighters had to come get me...all truned out I had the flu really bad I suppose. Other then THOSE symptoms I felt fine no coughing or sneezing nothing "cold" like other then the fever. They too did cat scan and ultrasound to check and all that happened was a ten grand bill in the mail. GL feel better!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:45 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I do when my blood sugar is off as well, not for bp.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:46 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Blood sugar i would think, but i would think that your doctor would have done labs to check for that. I'm not sure but i do wish you the best of luck and hope that you get to feeling better.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 7:08 PM on May. 19, 2009

• That's how I feel when my bp is down. It feels like I'm going to pass out. If your bp is down then circulation to your brain may be slow causing you to have a hard time thinking straight.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:47 PM on May. 19, 2009