awwww......

well my little brother is getting ready to graduate tonight and then hes off to tech school for the army (he already went through basic training) im a little sad because i live 500 miles away and cant go for his graduation (hubby is airforce) but my family is taking pictures to send me..... :) im so excited for him...i just wanted to share!

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:46 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yay how exciting great for him! *thinks back to graduation* BLAH! the worst ever lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:56 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my little brother will be doing that soon but he will be going to basic training and he want get to be her to see his nice until she like 3 months oldcrying mini

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 7:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• God Bless to him. I know how you feel. Back in '84 when one of my older brothers left for college I was sad.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:50 PM on May. 19, 2009