Any techniques I don't know about? (tmi sexual)

any good oral sex techniques i need to try out for a man?

i feel like he gets bored with the usual.
thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Get the book "Tickle His Pickle". It has plenty of tips.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:57 PM on May. 19, 2009

• well, different positions on how he is ( laying down, standing, in the shower) or how you are can increase the feeling. My hubby likes different ways to be..From experience with my hubby, he likes increase in saliva..Use tongue...alot of it...Tease him a bit, the back of the penis is really sensitve, so run your tongue lightly up and down..In my hubbys eyes, when i give him oral, it feels as if he is, i guess you can say " inside me"...make it feel like that
    Anonymous

• or you can also try a "corkscrew" it is just how it sounds my DH goes NUTS...lol literally i guess
    Anonymous

• OMG every man I have ever done this too is scared at first but get a cup of ice or a popcycle. Than put it in your mouth than suck on the tip of his penis-than remove your mouth when the ice melts and blow on the area- rub the ice along his shaft and lick the dripping liquid from all around- just keep going from hot to cold- warm mouth-cold ice or popcycle- and men think its hot when you stare at them in the eye when your doing it-
    something to let him try on you-popcycle- It will hurt for a second because of the hold but then have him go down and lick the juice off of your area- he will love the taste you will love the sensation!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2009

• OHH and tie his arms up so he CANT touch you the whole time-It will DRIVE HIM CRAZY
    judith_visco

• Use your hands on the shaft while you are doing oral! Simple but VERY effective!

Pop an altoid or some Pop-rocks in your mouth while doing it. Great sensation!

Don't just lick and bob...really get some suction going too!

Have fun with it! The biggest turn on for a guy is knowing that YOU are enjoying doing it to him!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• i was gonna say the pop rocks thing also.

Also suck on a Halls cough drop while going down on him. It intensifies and tingles also have him try the halls on you to. OMG is all i gotta say you will never want him to do it another way again.

phelpsamp

Answer by phelpsamp at 10:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I forget the websites but I googled "how to give good oral" and there area bunch of useful websites that came up. One trick they mentioned was rubbing your tounge against him in circular or back and forth motions while you are performing. This takes some coordination. And use your hand half the time. They love it! Switch it up a lot, use your hand for a couple strokes then your mouth real quick. Kiss it. Lick it. Just play with it. I like to turn my head to the right and go down then slowly turn my head to the left as I go back up and visa versa.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:29 AM on May. 20, 2009