Should I move to Atlanta?

ok. I currently live in the DC Metro area. I'm 15 weeks preg. Ok, so me and my bf haven't been really getting along. He be confused, and confusing me. So today while I'm at my doctor's app he texts me and tells me he's moving to Atlanta and he wants me to come with him! I wouldn't be leaving until next spring and I want to attend the Art Institute of Atlanta (I attend the Washington one now.) He'd already have been down there for oh, eight months or so. I want my child to be in the house with both it's parents... so, what od ya'll think?

T.Mod

Asked by T.Mod at 6:51 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's a decision only you can make but it sounds like it would be a good plan. I mean you said you want to attend a school there and that's he's been there for 8 months so I'm assuming he already has a place to live set up, you want your child to be in a 2 parents household (which I think is very admirable of you) so why not?

What holding you back?
    Anonymous