baby proofing

wow my daughter is one but baby proofing my kitchen was never a necesity until now because i could just put up a child gate, but now im about to have a second child and what once was my brothers room will now be the nursery for for two lil ones, and its only door way is through the kitchen but i cant find affordable baby proofing items such as cabniet and drawer locks. my living room is kid friendly so i never had to worry about finding these things till now...... please if any one knows where i can find these items without having to pay like 30 dollers for only a couple let me know

i_luv_my_Marley

Asked by i_luv_my_Marley at 6:54 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Walmart, Home Depot, maybe target.
    Anonymous

• go to babiesRus.com, Saftey1st.com and other sites related to babies and look at their prices online and it usually is cheaper to buy bulk through online then in store. GL! If you have to just put everything in the cupboards they can get into in a higher place they cant reach. I never had to baby proof my living room except for the outlets...I just turned my life sort of around for my son lol made it an environment for us all
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:00 PM on May. 19, 2009