When was your first kiss?

And where were you?

Tell us your story...:)

I was 15 and skipped school with my friend and he had a friend we went into this man hole but not right into the man hole we went through some tunnel kind of like a ditch and went into one of those holes (tunnel) and walked all the way in until I could here the cars above us... I don't know what I was thinking but I reallyliked this guy and didn't care...lol it was fun it was my first time and that was all we did just enjoyed eachothers company and kissed alot...aahh! those were the days.
And did not get caught...whew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh goodness...5th grade it was the "popular" boy that like ten girls other then me liked. I was such a nerd and so ugly at that age couldnt believe he liked me. Well one day after school he told me to meet him behind of ALL places the trash cans lol! HE kissed me there and then ran to meet his parents who daily picked him up out front of the school. He was my first boyfriend :) to this day I think how gross to make out with a boy behind a trash lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I think I was in the third grade and his name was Geno-and he called my house and left this messege on the recorder-he wrote a song for me and played his getar and sang, the next day on the school bus he kissed me on the cheek Lol
    I wish my first kiss had some passion to it with someone I really actualy liked though-and didnt think he had cooties!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 7:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• lol i skipped school too. and i went to my BFs house and we kissed in his backyard. i think i was like 14 or 15 or something like that
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 7:05 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I think I was 13 or 14. I was really nervous. This boy from my class was always trying to kiss me but I didnt know what the hell I was doing so I always turned the other cheek. I asked my friend what do I do, how do i kiss? She told me and the next day I kissed him. He was a really good kisser and I guess I kinda copied his style cuz he had big lips and he taught me how to use mine
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:08 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was fourteen and was always on the phone with this boy. His name was James. Well, one night we got on the topic of flashing and he dared me to flash him the next day. Well, we skipped our first class and went to the back alley behind our school and we both took off our shirts (mind you this is in winter and less than thirty-two degrees) and I told him I was freezing and he said come here and hugged me, lifted up my chin, kissed me and felt me up at the same time. I guess I killed two birds with one stone that morning. hahaha My son's name now is James.
    Anonymous

• mine's not really a good memory, it was the pervy boy next door. he insisted on pretending we were having sex, i was like 7... then he got on top of me and forced me to kiss him. ew. i blocked that out of my memory for quite a few years.
    Kersten

Answer by Kersten at 7:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was 25, met a guy at a bar that my friend took me too(so she could hook up). He was really sweet and we talked a lot and he brought up a kiss and I said Id never been kissed so he was shocked and asked if he could give me my first one and I said sure.

So he took it slow and it was very nice. Never saw him again but it was a good first kiss...no slobber or anything like that just soft and gentle LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:54 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was 8 and me and a group of my friends were playing spin the bottle. That was my first kiss. He was my neighbor so not my last kiss with him either, lol. I guess I started early.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:59 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was either 12 or 13 years old. My older sister, cousin, my friend at the time and her brother sitting around a fire my dad made in our backyard. We decided to play truth or dare..I was dared to kiss my friends brother. He was like 14 or 15...and i liked him at the time..not sure how good the kiss was on his end...it happened so fast from me being so dang nervous! lol
    momnc28341

Answer by momnc28341 at 8:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I was 16 and my friend, Bill, was walking home with me from the bus stop. He asked me if I knew how to kiss and if I wanted him to teach me. I shrugged my shoulders and said sure. So we went into the woods and he "taught" me how to kiss. I had to control myself from laughing because he was so serious about it and I just thought it was silly. So we walk out of the woods and we're walking down the road and he asks how my first lesson was. I told him that I learned all I needed to know in just that one lesson and wouldn't need anymore....LOL. We stayed friends through high school, but I laugh when I think of that afternoon.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:25 PM on May. 19, 2009