I am feeling some pressure in vaginal area...Only during contractions..

Hello Hello All,

Well more question....I know.I did have my Drs Appt on Mon..And I am dilated 1 cm woooo hooo.And per the Dr 70% efaced.But when the RN checked me ..She stated I was still thick and 1 cm.So the constant pressure must be ??????I am 37 1/2 weeks and a HOUSE..The ultrasound questionable(measured me at 39 1/2 weeks.So I am nervous.And any tips on helping me thin out???????I am letting nature take its course.I want my baby girl to be healthy.But......

chelsey09

Asked by chelsey09 at 7:04 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• evening primrose oil 1000mg orally and sex (if your husband orgasms, the ejaculation will thin out your cervix, if you hit an O then you may start contractions)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:11 PM on May. 19, 2009

• the pressure is the baby being pushed down onto your cervix, by doing this your cervix dilates.
    detty

Answer by detty at 8:29 PM on May. 19, 2009

• try walking and squatting. anything to get the baby to place more pressure on the cervix.
    detty

Answer by detty at 8:31 PM on May. 19, 2009