would you tell her??

if u saw you friends hubby with another women hugging up all over her what with you do? would u tell her?? or would you not want to get in the drama?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• man if i saw my friends man all up on another girl or another girl all up on him i would definitely tell my friend. i would want her to do the same for me!
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 7:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• id tell her ..... who knows how long things will go on if she doesnt confront him about it? then when she found out on her own she would be hurt more. by him and shed probably be upset that you knew and didnt tell her.
    Anonymous

• From experience, I would not get involved. They will fight but ultimately stay together and you will look like the bad guy. Her boyfriend will most likely denie it and blame you for being jealous or something stupid and she gradually not be a friend anymore.
    Anonymous

• I would walk over to him and the trollop and go: "Heeeyyyyyyyyyy! Look who's here!" I would then announce my relationship to him, ask how his wife i.e., "my gurl from waaaaaaay back" is doing and then introduce myself to the brazen hussy. Hopefully, he'd reveal this to his wife/my friend on his own. Though I may follow-up and ask my friend if her DH mentioned that he saw me... The way I'd break it to her is up in the air.
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 7:36 PM on May. 19, 2009

• YES YES YES TELL HER!!!! She needs to know. What if he is sleeping with this other woman? Naad then going home and sleeping with her. Ewwww. I would want to know if I was getting seconds.
    Anonymous

• My sister told her friend who quit talking to my sister but eventually divorced her cheater husband and now they are friends again. I'd tell or I'd make sure HE saw me and then I'd say, "Who's it gonna be? You telling her or me?"
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:52 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Been there done that..won't ever do it again. You wind up losing the friend. Even when she believes you, hires someone to take pictures for proof and divorces him I was told.."its really hard for me to be around you anymore. You helped my marriage to fall apart" I WHAT!? She was irrationale. About a ur later she called me and said sorry and wanted to 'fix' things...but I wasn't interested. 15 yrs of friendship toasted.
    However, a neighbor is cheating, I saw them in a local sports bar. I walked up and said..in an ever so friendly way "Hiey B, I didn't know you were here. Is L here with you or is she stuck at home with the kids?" My neighbor got real flustered, introduce the 'other person' as a friend from work. The next day neighbor calls me from work all nervous..are you going to tell L? I replied "don't you think she should hear it from you first?" He told her that night because he was afraid I was going to rat him out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:33 PM on May. 19, 2009

• first i would take out my cell phone and snap a pic- then i would tell her and show her the pic so that she would know that he was guilty and he wouldnt be able to deny it- i would want her to do the same for me
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:58 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I would tell him he had better hope his call to her reached her before the one I am about to make does.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 PM on May. 19, 2009