Working out of the house, WAHM, SAHM

I don't understand why there are so many debates on these three things. I believe all three have their pros and cons. None of them are harder or easier than the other. Whichever category you're in, you're working 24/7. Everyone does what's best for their family. No one can argue with that. I find it's so annoying how many people say SAHM's are lazy or Working out of the home means you don't want to be home with your kids. There's so much debate, and there really shouldn' t be. All moms are on the same team. We all work very hard and do the best we can no matter what we do. To bash each other is pointless. We should be proud of who we are and what we do, no matter what that is! As long as we're doing everything we can to make our families happy and healthy then I think we're all doing a kick ass job!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OP: To make this a question I should add....Am I right?
    Anonymous

• 100% Correct !!!
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree with you. I dont think that this should not be division amongst the three groups. I think that every parent is doing what is best for their own family. Rather it is working outside of the home because they have to, they are a single parent, or etc. Or rather staying at home is better for their household. Either why everyone is doing what is best for the families. It should not be a debate on who is doing what or what is harder to do. Having and raising a family is hard work period all the way around. And that should be the end of it.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:20 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I agree with you- its the same as the BF vs FF war thats forever being waged here- as long as u love ur child and are doing the best job possible at making sure he or she is healthy and well nourished thats all that matters! bravo for pointing that out!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:31 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I hear you mother. I'm a SAHM for 11 1/2 years now. My two sons are actually in school full time and a lot of people ask me why I don't work. Well, I've tried the schools but they're not hiring for times I am available. One son leaves earlier than the other and comes home earlier than the other. I have to be home when they are home during days off, vacations and summer recess. 8 & 11 is too young to leave home by themselves. My 11 year old son is immature. He would set my house on fire by trying to cook if I weren't here. I really don't have to work yet anyways. Our bills are low and we live within our means. It's everyone's own business if they work or stay home. God Bless all you mommies. I actually think working moms have it harder because they have the stress of a job and home. God Bless all of you.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:37 PM on May. 19, 2009