he left me told me to get in abortion in stole things from my apartment

i was very hurt when he left me cause i didnt get in abortion in we already got a 1 year old daughter together. he stole stuff from my apartment in its crazy cause i kinda still love him so please help what should i do cause hes talking about coming over.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• lock your door.. change the lock. don't let him in. Abuse is progressive. give him time off before you let him back in if you are planning to.. other wise you'll turn into a doormat to be stepped on and left and stolen from whenever ..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 8:31 PM on May. 19, 2009

• He sounds like bad news, I know its not easy to let him go but who is more important him or your children? You cant him take advantage of you, you really need to stand up for yourself and tell him not to come over! Leaving him wont be easy but it is for the better! If you let him back your only hurting yourself and your children! Sorry
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• That doesnt sound like someone that to be with but more like he wants to see if you had listen and got the abortion. Someone like that should not be in your life. IMO
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:40 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You have been the soul caregiver for your child for the past year. Now he wants to come over. Why would you let that back into your life. It is obvious that he is not going to be consistent in your child's life, or yours for that matter. If he will say things like that to you without regret and remorse, what kind of father is he going to be. Do you want to raise another one of him? Don't do that to your child or yourself.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• call the cops now, file a report.

is he steals from you like that you might want a restraining order
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:11 PM on May. 19, 2009