Evolution..........

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/may/19/ida-fossil-missing-link

Pretty interesting, what do you think?

legalmommy101

Asked by legalmommy101 at 8:57 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I did not go to the link but I did see another thread about finding the "missing link." And I do think that any time we uncover links to our past history is awsome. Not just uncovering ancestors of humans but all of it - prehistoric animals, plant life, ect... all of it helps to bring about answers and solutions we have today. And of course I am a big believer in evolution. I am a science kind of girl.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I have always loved both archaeology and anthropology. Shockingly enough I believe evoltion and creation exist together. Evidence to support the theory of evolution exists just as evidence to support the teachings of the bible. My faith teaches that some of the bible teachings were actual events while others were stories. I do believe God created all things just as surely as I believe these things changed as the world did. Why would God in his infinite wisdom not "tweek" his own creations? I also think we have much to learn from the fossil records and I am an eager student!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:19 PM on May. 19, 2009