what do you think of my baby girl's name? any suggestions?

We're naming her Reighlynne ( for sure!) pronounced Ry-lynne
and one middle name is Patricia ( in honor of s/o's mom)
but i was kinda wanting to avoid the whole traditional thing
it makes sense since i've already promised him to put his mom's name in to also add my mother's middle name Louise, it flows well...BUT..I'm leaning now more towards a more personal touch..just want some other suggestions...

I REALLY like: Reighlynne Patricia Aubrey Turenne.

what do you think ?
anyone have any other suggestions that may flow well... im just looking for ideas..

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 9:24 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so it's reighlynne patricia louise as of now? I think it flows well!! i think its pretty cute!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 9:51 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I really like the name Aubrey.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• First if you are wanting it to sound like Rylynne ... you shouldnt spell it like Ray - Lynne. The Reigh is like neigh ... just a hint. Also, i like the middle names, they flow well, Patricia isnt real old fashioned like Louise is so id go with that unless you want the whole traditional sound.
    Happy naming!
    Mommy_of_two_85

Answer by Mommy_of_two_85 at 10:00 PM on May. 19, 2009

• it's an irish name
    female conversion of Rylan
    so it's correctly spelled, i know people are going to mispronounce her name a lot ..but i kinda like the spelling.. I'll just have to gently correct is all.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 10:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I like the sound of Aubrey Reighlynne Turenne.....because it rolls of the tongue much nicer and because the first name Aubrey isn't as long. I think long first names can sorta be and injustice and inconvenience when you have so many things you have to sign over the coarse of a lifetime. And all she'd have to do for the long name Reighlynne is sign R for her middle initial. But don't change your mind just because of someones elses opinion! Just do what you feel is best!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:03 PM on May. 19, 2009

• The way you spelled it, it is not going to be pronounced Rye Lynn....it will be pronounced Ray Lynne....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on May. 20, 2009

• After much deliberation ( haha) my s/o and i decided everyone IS right too many people will mispronounce our daughter's name, so we've decided to change the spelling to exactly what? we're not sure.
    We want to keep the original name but nothing seems to look as nice on paper.
    it was Reighlynne , now a few of the options are:
    Rylyn
    Rilynne
    Rylinne
    Rylynne
    Rhylynne
    Rhilynne.

What do you ladies think
    we're leaning towards Rhilynne.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 8:35 AM on May. 20, 2009