What do you do when you find out your boyfriend think's he is homosexual?

I'm 18 years old and four months pregnant. I've had the feeling that my boyfriend has been cheating on me for a while now, but I never saw this coming. I ask him if he's ever going to tell me what's on his mind and he spills that he thinks he's gay and has been going on dates with men. He says he still wants to be there for me and he wants to be a part of our baby's life, he says he still loves me and wants everything for me. He's just not sexually attracted to me and he wants to "find himself". I don't know what to do here...

Oct3109

Asked by Oct3109 at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Leave him
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 9:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Give him space, and lots of it.
    Anonymous

• leave
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:32 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Maybe you guys could be best friends...gay guys are fun to be friends with....I dunno, you will have a baby together so you probably shouldn't cut him out that fast.....just give it time...maybe he's REALLY freaked out.
    Anonymous

• You have to let him go.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 9:36 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I am sorry you found out this under the circumstances but it is better to find out now then after you wasted years of your life with this guy. He could have been in the closet longer, so be thankful it happened now. The fact that he is going out with other people (regardless of the gender) tells me he is not worth a tear. He can say all he wants, you don't have to believe it. He has cheated on you and deceive you misleading you and betraying you. I say, get as far as you can and don't even look back. Is better to come from a broken home then to live in one. He is dysfunctional to say the least because he made a baby with you, knowing he was gay. How messed up is that?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:37 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Run!! I'm kidding. But if he really does think he is, end it now. Because the longer you wait the more hurt you will be, and the more complicated it becomes. I belive that he knows he's gay he's just afraid to tell you. Because he is either attracted to men or he's not. You really need to let him go, let him be a father but that's it.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Girl you gotta let go. He can still be there for the child. I went through a situation like this. I found out on my own though, he didn't tell me and still denies it. We were engaged and once I found out I started going with another guy. He found out and broke up with me because I was unfaithful, but i figured he was going to play that was so was I.
    Anonymous

• My dad did the same thing. Turns out he was gay and my mom wasn't happy about it but having a gay dad rocked! He was a great dad. Be his best friend in the world. Gay folks are dependable and caring. I bet he always makes sure he is there for you and the baby is always provided for. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Will and Grace it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 20, 2009