shams on welfare

I just want to say that I dont have a problem with it any one agree ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shams are on welfare? SHAM WOW . . I'M ON WELFARE NOW!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• what is with all the welfare questions tonight?
    Anonymous

• Well since I was one for about 9 months I don't have a problem with it. You never know the persons situation, in my case I left an abusive husband who would not allow me to work so when I left it was literally with the clothes I could fit into 1 garbage bag for my son and I. Then he was threatening to take my son and leave the state and I found out from the court (NY in 1994) that until there was a custody agreement he could LEGALLY do that, if I left my son with anyone- even a family member- he had the right to pick him up and take him wherever he pleased unless custody was established in court!! So I COULD NOT leave my son to even find a job- welfare was my only option. I also babysat which made them cut my barely livable benefits so I could not afford my own toiletpaper! Then I was lucky enough to have a wonderful SO who wanted me to be home with my son until kindergarten, moved in with him and totally off welfare.
    Anonymous