When did you switch from baby shampoo and soap to one for kids?

Tams_jade

Asked by Tams_jade at 9:41 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well I have a 10 month old, so my 5 year old sometimes gets washed in the baby stuff. It usually dependso n what mood I am in
    nicky5053

Answer by nicky5053 at 9:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I use J&J shampoo still --they are 2 and 4
    I started using Dove Bar soap on them when my son was about 1 year old he had really bad eczema and it helped A LOT- the dermotologist said you can use Dove bar soap from day 1--
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• My son is 3 1/2 and we still use the J & J no tears...probably until he bathes himself we'll be using it.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I switched my DD around 18 months, when the baby shampoo didn't seem to get her hair clean anymore.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 1:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• Actually I never did. My daughter has eczema and the only shampoo that does make her break out is Johnson and Johnson.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:25 PM on May. 20, 2009

• my daughter is six and I just switched. She's always had baby fine hair and regular shampoo was always to greasy, but I went to the Sauve kids line and it works good and it is still tear free. She does have eczema so I have always used Dove body wash for sensitive skin since she was little, and I use it for myself as well.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:47 PM on May. 20, 2009