Any one got a hubby near to ask a sex question ....LOL TMI

Ok when me and my Hubby have sex he goes for about 3 min and stops than goes and stops for about a min than all over again he said it's Becca's he is about to go and dont want to so he stops and waits a min to let the feeling go away I think its because he is not attracted to me so does any one have a hubby near that they can ask is that true for men sometimes thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband said he is attracted to you and that is why he is getting off so fast. My hubby even has to do that because he gets off quick. Some men just cant last long. You should be happy he is trying.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• sorry for typos was in a hurry

Anonymous

• My hubby does that sometimes, usually if its been a while since we have had sex. It doesnt take guys long to get to that point, so he's probably telling you the truth. If he wasnt attracted to you he would be in there at all.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• my hubby does the same thing for the same reason.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• It's true. Hubby does it all the time. It's actually a common way guys go for longer if they go to early.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• wow i thought we were the only ones my hubby does the same and hats what he tells me too... so maybe we r just that good...lol
    Angels_mom1020

Answer by Angels_mom1020 at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Dh says it's true he does the same thing sometimes try a cockring it'll keep him from spitting quickly ...LOL
    Anonymous

• Thank You SOOOOO much ladies I feel better now lol

Anonymous

• I don't have to ask my hubby, I can tell you he is probably telling you the truth. And you should feel flattered because he does think your hot and likes having sex with you, because he needs to stop himself or he will cum fast. I think that is what it is. If he didn't find you hot he would try to get out of sex. Do this to see, next time you have sex tell him you want it ti be all about his pleasure, and tell him not to stop himself tell him when he is going to cum go ahead. Then see how long it takes him.
    Anonymous