You've GOT to be kidding? Jamie Foxx to play Frank Sinatra

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/81059/It-s-ol-brown-eyes-/

WHAT???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Hey,if they can make him look white,then why not?
    Anonymous

• Wow, that's interesting but I would give it a chance and watch it. He is an excellent actor but i don't know about this. I guess we'll see.
    Anonymous

• That is complete bullshit. There are plenty of talented white actors that could play the part.
    Anonymous

• My respect for Jamie as just another human being went out the window after what he said about Miley. His remarks were uncalled for, she's a child of 16. I'm not interested in seeing anything from him again.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:11 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Wow,you lost respect for him because he made a joke? He's a comedian.Anyway,what's wrong with him playing the part?
    Anonymous

• I see why you're angry anon 11, however, the point of this is that they are trying to show that the bigscreen is colorblind. I guess they are trying to reach across colorlines. I see nothing wrong with the attempt. It may or may not work, but I applaud the attempt still. I hope that you're not angry just because he is a black man.
    Anonymous

• I think that people who say that they lost respect for Jamie doing what he does by making a joke about Miley (as a COMEDIAN) is just an excuse. Those people are just happy that they have a reason to justify their dislike for him now.
    Anonymous

• They ruin the movies when the put someone of another race in a part like that. Just like I wouldn't expect a Mexican to play the part of Obama in a movie.
    Anonymous

---------------------------------------------
    Really? Dang. I've heard worse from him I guess. :-) You're still my homegirl though.

About Jamie being Frank Sinatra. I'm a HUGE Sinatra fan (you'd laugh if you saw videos of me and my cousin) and I don't think this is a good fit. I know the man is talented, but there had to be someone out there that could fit the bill a little better. However, I am curious to see how they pull it off now.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 10:24 PM on May. 19, 2009