Jennifer Aniston

I read on the cover of a magazine that she adopted and it said "Take a look inside Jennifer Aniston's $275,000 nursery"

Isn't that a tad overboard...what the heck could you buy for your baby that cost that much money? LMAO

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably gold trimmed light switch plates and Chinchilla teddy bears.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:07 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oh I seen that too! I was thinking that it was a waste of her money!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:54 PM on May. 19, 2009

• wow. I dunno....really really really expensive stuff LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:56 PM on May. 19, 2009

• The woman is worth millions, for her that is nothing. It is her money, her baby, her prerogative. The rests of us "normal people" can't even imagine what could cost that much. I have seeing catalogs where a crib cost 10,000 a crib you read it right. So I guess in the big scheme of things, her money, she earned and she can waste it or spend it as she sees fit. Let's just be happy for her.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:57 PM on May. 19, 2009

• bebita I was gonna say the same thing
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 9:59 PM on May. 19, 2009

• LMAO bridget...probably!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:16 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Keep in mind that Jen has wanted a baby for EVER and has finally chosen to adopt instead of waiting for a man to stick around (look at all the assholes that have left her). If she has the money to spend on expensive stuff for the baby she's finally getting, I say more power to her.
    oh__you

Answer by oh__you at 10:21 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I absolutely LOVE Jennifer Aniston...and I commend her for adopting, because you are right she has not had very good judgement when it comes to men. I just saw that price, and my jaw dropped...LOL!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oh hey, I am not knocking her at all!! I love her!! I bet she will be a great mommy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:49 PM on May. 19, 2009

• WHERE did you see this? Do we know it's true? I'm surprised but good for her. I saw Angelina was pissed at Madonna for her recent adoption effort. As if she can talk.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:52 PM on May. 19, 2009