I have dealt with depression my whole life and recently had 3 surgeries and was diagnosed with a tumor in my pituatiry gland. Does anyone have any kind of experiences with this issue?

sunshine38

Asked by sunshine38 at 9:53 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have not but you might want to put this question in the health category. I'd say you might get more responses there.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:13 PM on May. 19, 2009

• No, but have done some study on it. It could explain a lot of your depression. Are they going to do anything for you?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• That's very interesting, I've often wondered the same thing. I have heard that happening before, unfortunatly too few doctors are willing to take the steps to eliminate that before they slap people on meds.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 1:26 PM on May. 20, 2009