What do you think about the little boy who was found buried in the sand, deceased, in NM?

No one has claimed him, nor reported a child (about 3-5) missing. How sad. They are calling him Baby Justice... Anyone from NM have any insight about this?

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 9:56 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well I think it is very very sad. I hope that a family can have some closure at some point. I am not familiarized with the story but it sounds simply sad.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Im not sure what to think about that one... considering noone put out a missing child report... I guess we can guess his parents had something to do with him being in the sand.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 10:06 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I'm praying for the child, the family and YOU ANON 10:01.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:09 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards Gremlyn's theory too. Which would make this story even that much sadder. Anon 6:01, you are an idiot, simply put.
    Anonymous

• Wow, that is sad.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I reported you, Anon!
    Anonymous

• If I offended somone over a joke then that someone is looking for a reason to be pist. That is not hard to see.
    Anonymous

• WTF??!! Anon 10:01...What is that supposed to mean??

She's implying the sand box is a litter box and the cat would be burying him because he's a .. well think about it.. in a litter box. Like I said.. possibly the worst joke I've ever heard. Seriously un-funny.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 10:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• TIRED OF SEEING IT ON TV????!!!!! WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD??? WOULDN'T YOU WANT IT ALL OVER EVERYTHING POSSIBLE? MAYBE EVERYONE DOESN'T CARE BUT THERE IS THAT CHANCE THAT SOMEONE THAT SEES IT JUST MIGHT CARE AND YOU MAY GET YOUR CHILD BACK B/C OF THAT ONE PERSON WHO, UNLIKE YOU, ACTUALLY DID CARE. YOU ARE PATHETIC ANON :21. If this ever happens to you don't bother reporting or trying to broadcast it, b/c according to you, us "normal" people shouldn't care about it anyway.
    Anonymous

• I live in Albuquerque. I haven't been watching the news so I don't know the latest.   He is being referred to as "Baby Angel". Police released a sketch today of the boy.

http://www.koat.com/index.html

Anonymous