Since you had your baby...

Have you had awful heartburn?? I had my DD 3 years ago, I never knew what heartburn was until I became pregnant...Now, not a day goes by when I don't get heartburn! I can not eat anything. :( Any suggestions on things that I should not eat...I don't really eat anything spicy, and I know that tomatoes REALLY give me heartburn. Pizza, Spaghetti for example.

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 9:56 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean! I have the same problem! I never had heartburn till I got pregnant. Now my girls are 2 and 3 and I have had it ever since. Its terrible. Plus I have aweful back pain to where it feels like I still have a epidural in. Its hurts so bad sometimes I could cry!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You may have a hiatel hernia, you might want to see your Dr. My ex had it and he had heartburn all the time.. They gave him a daily pill to take and it stopped.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:02 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Not heartburn, but my tailbone goes through times where it is in so much pain. I never had that before having my baby.
    Anonymous

• I have GERD and while I was pregnant is was SOOOOO bad that now it seems like nothing. I would go get yourself checked out just to be safe!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:04 PM on May. 19, 2009

• chocolate is a huge trigger too
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:11 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I didn't get heartburn until my first pregnancy back in 1988 and have had heartburn ever since, which always got worse with each pregnancy and never went away after each one. A few years after my third child was born I began to have acid reflux (fun! - NOT) so I went to a doctor and was diagnosed with GERD and placed on medication. It has been so much better since, although I still get heartburn now and then and an occasional bout of acid reflux, but nowhere near as bad as it was.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:54 AM on May. 20, 2009