Anyone elses hubby driving them crazy tonight?

My son has had tonsillitis the past 3 days. Spo he has been super fussy. Screaming most of the day so I'm a bit stressed to say the least. Hubby comes home and puts everything back on the coffee table I moved to keep my son out of trouble (therefore cutting out at least a few tantrums). And got an attitude telling me I better "watch how I talk to him." Wtf?! Then he turns my son's cartoons off which was the only thing keeping him happy. Ahh! I just wanna scream!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:06 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah! Is there a full moon tonight? It makes creatures go crazy~!
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 10:10 PM on May. 19, 2009

• lol! Maybe that's what it is! =)
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:12 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Yes, because he is supposed to be here at 3:30 in the morning..The anticipation is making me crazy!! He is returning from a 7 month deployment..AAARGH!!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Nope. He is dead. My fiance on the other hand is driving me up the wall!
    Anonymous

• Aw! Yay! I hope you and your hubby have a great time while he's back Izarejman!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Thankfully, not my hubby. He's at work. But the kids. Oh The freaking KIDS> I am 100% touched out tonight. Between the 1 year old whining and clinging and whining..... Then the 5 year old insisting on being close enough to touch me CONSTANTLY. I just want a BREAK from being TOUCHED>
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Congrats to Izarejman, I'm sure you are happy your hubby is almost back!!! Mines' not driving me crazy tonight because he's too busy on the xbox 360 talking to his friends and playing Halo lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Yes, mine won't shut up.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:49 PM on May. 19, 2009