Need quick, easy ideas for boneless skinless chicken breast

My family is pretty adventurous in their eating, I just need some quick (30 minute or less) meal ideas for boneless skinless chicken breast. We already do grilled chicken and vegetables, chicken pot pie, and chicken and dumplings. Any other suggestions?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 10:13 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Hi, i am new to this and i think we should be able to edit before we click , ANSWER QUESTION! Anyway, in my answer to the chicken...i need to change siced to slice! and miranade to MARINADE and eggrolls to EGG ROLLS..........thanks...it took me a while to find my ANSWER to correct myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 20, 2009

• italian chicken or we really like sundried tomato dressings as a marinade. theyre yummy or old fashioned chicken noodle soup the recipe is super super easy. thats all i can think of off the top of my head
    Anonymous

• bread crumbs spread some spaghetti sauce on top then add shredded cheese
    or chop it up in small bits add to your rice with some corn & pepper
    Anonymous

• chicken tacos (they make seasoning), mexican chicken, chic caesar salad wrap--add bacon bits caesar salad (i use ranch), lettuce, tomato, and grated parmesan, mix together and wrap in flour tortillas.
    These are some of my favorites.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Marinade in 1000 Island dressing for about 30 minutes then coat with breadcrumbs, cornflake crumbs or potato flakes and bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes. I serve with mashed potatoes and veggies. My picky 13 yr old loves these.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Cut in to strips, dip in mayonnaise and then in bread crumbs and bake and bam . . homemade chicken strips!! Delicious!! (the smaller the strips, obviously the quicker they will cook)

Sautee in some olive oil with garlic, pepper and rosemary . . DELICIOUS. Rosemary was made for chicken.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:42 PM on May. 19, 2009

• soft wraps, green peppers (1) yellow pepper (1) red pepper (1) medium onion (1)
    All these are siced in thin strips put in a medium bowl and set aside.
    Cut 4 boneless chicken breasts into thin strips and use Italian dressing to miranade 2 to 8
    hours. (all this can be done the day before also so the chicken can taste even better!)
    Get a large frying pan, heat it to medium and drop in the chicken, ccook till there is not more pink
    in color and add the peppers and onions. Cook the whole thing for at least 5 to 8 minutes.
    Serve it in a large bowl with the wraps on the side. Parents may want to make the wraps for the children. Heat the wraps for at least couple of minutes in the opened bag in the micro. Be very careful can be hot when you get them out of the microwave. (I wrap them like eggrolls)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on May. 20, 2009

• cut breasts in half lengthwise, season with salt and pepper. Twirl a slice of bacon around. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until just cooked through. Pop under broiler to crisp bacon. Optional sauce: 1 can condensed cheddar soup, 1/2 C milk, 1 tablespoon diced green chilies.

Flatten breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap until thin and even thickness. dip in egg wash, then crushed pretzels. Pan sear in a bit of hot olive oil until cooked through. Keep warm in oven while you finish the rest. Optional garnishes: Cheddar sauce, (not the one above) chopped dill pickles, and chopped red onion.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• LOL Anon, it sounds delicious. I do understand that it takes a while to get used to the site!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:19 AM on May. 20, 2009