What is the most awesome place you have ever been?

I think Guam is the most amazing place I have ever been. The locals were SO friendly, the beaches were the most beautiful I've ever seen (much better than Waikiki beach), the pace of life was so relaxed, and the island was breathtaking. Lived there for 2 years!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 10:16 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Garmisch Partenkirchen Germany and The Netherlands at tulip time.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:54 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Since I have never had the pleasure of leaving the country...yet...Pikes Peak was pretty cool. Nice view. I would love to go on a cruise anywhere and see what it is like.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 10:18 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I've left the country ONE time, and it was to Cancun, Mexico. It was AMAZING...and I would love to go back one day.
    Anonymous

• Benin - a small country in Africa. I have been there three times for a total of a year. I LOVED the Dendi people!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:25 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Negril, Jamaica . . . I had a great time. It was SO beautiful there. I'm going to Panama for 2 weeks in 7 weeks and I can't wait!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:26 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oregon or Washington Beaches
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2009

• The Bahamas. We traveled there for vacation about three years ago. We stayed at Atlantis and had an awesome time. There is so much to do at that resort. It was definitely worth the money!

http://www.atlantis.com/

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:37 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Smokey Mountains, Tn. So far.... I loved seeing all the mountains & it was just a beautiful place. (im from houston, tx.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Oooh. It's between East Africa and Greece but for very different reasons.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:50 PM on May. 19, 2009

• the Great Wall of China. it is AMAZING & definitely awe-inspiring. it is sooo steep & hard to climb, but when you reach a peak & can see the wall going on for miles thru the hills, you cant help but feel small.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:59 PM on May. 19, 2009