Can you sometimes tell who the anon is by the way they type? And if you do know that it is a certain person, do you call them out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• How can you tell who someone is by the way they type?
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 10:22 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Me...i type ghetto as hell. But some of these mommies try to be funny and type ghetto trying to act like its me. DON'T SAY YA DON'T BECAUSE YOU DO!!!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:23 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Maybe sometimes, but then I think I'm wrong.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:24 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You can just tell nikki, if you see somone answer questions enough. Then you start to pick up on their little quirks when it comes to typing. I agree with u though diamond sometimes people answer anon and try to change up there attitude. But sometimes I catch little things and I know it is a certain person! And she only answers anon when she is being rude. lol
    Anonymous

• How can you tell who someone is by the way they type? Can you tell who I am?
    Anonymous

• anon : 27 I know who you are Im about to PM you in a few seconds ok...
    diamondmamma

• What purpose would calling them out serve? Many of us don't want the recognition for an answer. We just want to give advice. You know not all anons are mean. Sometimes we just want to blend and not stand out in a crowd. It's just words of advice we give or sometimes opinions and nothing more. Ppl don't have to follow the advice or even heed the opinion. Surely they don't base their life's decisions on the response of strangers online.

This isn't school where the teacher calls us out for answering a question with a response she wasn't looking for. It's life. Ppl give replies. Some positive and some negative. It's all in how we process the information as to whether the advice will work in our life. So essentially, the responsibility of the post goes to the OP NOT the ppl who respond, including anons.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:30 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Sometimes you can because people have a certain *style* of typing. I have guessed a few but wouldn't make a post to call them out because if they post some crap as anon they do it because they want the attention but not the flack so I wouldn't bother giving them my attention.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2009

• So who am I then? I would love to know who you think I am?
    Anonymous