I need to know how i can get a mobie wrapp for my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Are you asking for where to buy it? Google. 2 sites off the top of my head are babysnazz.com and slingstation.com. I remember both had the moby =)
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:28 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Mobywrap.com
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:15 PM on May. 19, 2009

• etsy, ebay, and just google it.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:17 PM on May. 19, 2009

• You can also find patterns on how to make one, if you're crafty :)
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 1:56 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You can make a now sew moby type wrap very easily. Just buy some stretchy material the length needed (google a pattern for help with that) and cut to the width needed and tie instead of using rings. Quick and simple and cheap. Ebay usually has lots of used carriers as well as www.babywearing.com. That is also a good site to check out all differnt kinds of carriers and the pluses and minuses of each. www.diaperpin.com also has WAHM made carriers I beleive too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:07 AM on May. 20, 2009