does anyone know of ways for single moms get extra income?

kinsleyoverton

Asked by kinsleyoverton at 11:22 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Learn to drive a school bus. The drivers in our area get over $12.00 an hour. They train you!
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:37 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Hi, you can earn some extra income by working from home.Do you like to travel and earn a lucrative income you can earn a good legit income at this sight.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 11:48 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Work from home, or start your own business!
    www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 4:36 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have such a HUGE success with these 3 free websites. Yes, I really do work on these sites and YES I help my referrals as well. My team on ALL 3 sites have someone they can "look up to" to get help and they all know it. Here are the sites in case you want to check them out:

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:18 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 3 businesses. All of which can be worked around YOUR life and Your Schedule...

Ameriplan ~ Low Cost Dental and Health Benefits
    TeaPoria ~ Loose Teas, Goodies and Accessories
    Freebie Force ~ Hundreds of $ in Freebies Each month

Also Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info There is a number of home businesses, WAH Jobs, even ways to make money with photography, crafts of doing voice overs... 

Let me know if you have questions about anything!

Good Luck
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have several good companies listed at : http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/. Everything I post is free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you can even bring your kids with you if your hosts are cool with it. I try not to but today my daughter is coming with me to a demo at 3pm. I LOVE how flexable the business is!!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:19 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i have a home based business and is great i have three websites to look at it is a strong company and you can do very well even part time. (1) www.greatcareerplan.com/?pstone48 ) www.prepaidlegal.com/go/pattystone (3) www.prepaidlegal.com/info/pattystone. it is self explanatory if you need any mor info please feel free to let me know.
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 10:08 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:09 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I you like herbs etc. then Natures Sunshine is great!
    www.mynsp.com/jeniferharrod
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 2:11 PM on May. 20, 2009