ok....I have been told my many people to let a guy I am interested in....Lead. I wrote him a note telling him I had a crush on him. The next night..he bought me a rose bush with blooming roses. We talk and have fun...and on the next sunny day gonna go for a ride on his motorcycle...and a drink after. How should I do this. He works and I dont want to bombard him when he gets home...no bashing...good advice please ladies!!

Sassywidow72

Asked by Sassywidow72 at 11:35 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• OOOOOhhh. I am happy for you. Well of course don't bombard him. You have to see how much attention he wants. I would look at his sun sign. If you know what it is or find out I can give you some advice. For example, a Gemini needs lots of space but a Libra would love to talk on the phone every day and see you often. If you don't believe in that stuff it's okay. But if you are curious just let me know. We kind of need more details to give you advice. Do you ever talk on the phone with him? Has he called you? Umm... for now I would say, call him ever 3 days or so to bs or make a date. Some guys aren't much for talking on the phone. See if you can go out again for a drink maybe twice in the next week. Or try something more formal like a actual date. Yeah I would give him some space for now but you never know. He might be feeling the same way about you. Some more details would be helpful.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:44 PM on May. 19, 2009

• There's a wonderful book called "The Rules" I forget who the author is but you can find it in most libraries. This is the PERFECT book that will tell you exactly how to go about it. We don't want him to think you are too available ;) Give him just enough lead to make him want more but please don't have sex with this fellow before you've made some commitment. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i am a little concerned that he didn't nail down a specific date. you are a mom, right, i mean, you can't just drop everything... i hope he's sensitive to that...

but to give him the bennefit of the doubt, give a call and tell him short and sweet how much fun you had and that you are looking forward to seeing him again soon...

that lets him know that you are interested, like him, and opens the door for him to nail something down more concrete.

mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 12:49 AM on May. 20, 2009

• oh ladies i think he is a gemini....and when i catch him outside we can have a drink. he has a lot on his mind and is looking for another job and stuff. I told him I didnt want to make it complicated...just call when he is ready and we will set something up.....he really appreciated that he said.....
    Sassywidow72

Answer by Sassywidow72 at 1:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• you sound sweet. i wish i had a herd of gorgeous sweet guys for you to pick right out of a la bin shopping.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 1:20 AM on May. 20, 2009

• he knows I dont just drop everything.....hell this girl has a life and I value myself. So, when it stops raining in washington.....we will have that ride. I hope I dont get tooo turned on.....wow....cough...anyways.....he knows he has to have respect because I am a mother and other interests too.
    Sassywidow72

Answer by Sassywidow72 at 1:33 AM on May. 20, 2009