Did anti-stretch-mark oil work for you?

I'm currently using Mother's Special Blend http://www.mothersspecialblend.com/ it was reccommended to me. Did you use anything and did it help at all with stretch marks? So far mostly my chest has grown, but I want to get used to using it regularly now.

guitarlove

Asked by guitarlove at 11:36 PM on May. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tea tree oil-I would swear by it
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• Yes, and no. I used cocoa butter and it helped but it did not stop me from getting stretch marks, I think they would be alot worse if I didn't use it, I still use it and they are getting better.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:38 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I used regular baby lotion on my stomach and have no stretchmarks on my stomach...however I do have some on my butt/thighs and breasts where I didnt use anything...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:41 PM on May. 19, 2009

• it also made me really soft and I love the smell
    hug4akiss

• i didn't use anything. sometimes i wish i had but i'm sooo terrible at doing things regularly.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:45 PM on May. 19, 2009

• I've used it all over and i got them on my boobs & side thighs/butt area
    and just NOW getting small ones on my stomach, I am 37 weeks.

Creams don't stop stretch marks, if you're going to get them you're going to get them.
    Although i wish the shea butter i had would have worked.

And i had shower wash too. used it everyday.

you can try what ever you want, but its not guaranteed to work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i used cocoa butter (for stretch marks) and i still got stretch marks but they are the white ones.....thankfully i didn't get the purple ones.....the worst i got them are on my thighs and some on my breasts..but you can hardly notice them...
    ThinkPink23

Answer by ThinkPink23 at 9:28 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I used the cocoa butter, and it worked pretty good.. until recently. Im 36 weeks and just starting to notice some small ones, so I guess I can't really complain.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 9:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I just drank TONS of water the entire time I was pregnant. I heard that it makes your skin more elastic. I was a COW when I was pregnant with both and I have not one stretch mark.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 1:22 PM on May. 20, 2009