Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 10 month old son ate some of my toddler's color wonder

Is this toxic? The pen doesn't say it's non-toxic so I assumed it might be. I searched online some but I haven't found anything. Any advice?
It's Crayola color wonder slick sticks or something like that. The stuff inside is the consistency of a glue stick.

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Answers (3)
  • Call poison control...
    1-800-222-1222
    timelessglass

    Answer by timelessglass at 12:13 AM on May. 20, 2009

  • id call poison control...if it is theyll be able to tell you and theyll tell you what you need to do!
    hug4akiss

    Answer by hug4akiss at 1:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

  • crayola is non toxic but anytime your child eats something they shouldnt ie markers then you need to call poison control .
    Mrs.Owen86

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.