symptoms

how early do u actually start feeling symptoms and what are they?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 6 weeks for me-boobies hurt-morning sickness-than pain from growing
    15 weeks it was boobies and back pain and pain from growing
    than nothing but back pain
    than 27 weeks the morning sickness came back and my boobies felt like they were going to fall off and my back feels twisted like a salty pretzel...
    after that it just gets worse-
    GOOD LUCK THOUGH!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Mine started at 3 weeks with this one and it was sore breasts, mood swings, morning sickness and cramping. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:53 AM on May. 20, 2009

• WITH ME IT STARTED AT 7 WEEKS

BOOB TENDERNESS
    MORNING SICKNESS ( ALL DAY)
    DIAHHERA
    CONSTIPATION
    SENSITVE TO LIGHT AND SMELL
    nisi48

Answer by nisi48 at 3:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i had "morning sickness" almost immediately.....first it was just the feeling of nausea all the time then i was vomiting constantly.....i was even put on medication to stop the vomiting...the rest wasn't so bad.....i had some back and leg pain as i got further along...and the growing pains in the pelvic region..but other than that....it wasn't too bad...
    ThinkPink23

Answer by ThinkPink23 at 9:21 AM on May. 20, 2009

• mine was 3 weeks - tender breasts, and morning sickness. actually all day sickness but you get the picture.
    JAKESMOM23

Answer by JAKESMOM23 at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2009

• mine was my toenails were long but thex never grew and i heard they grew alot during pregnancy. and cramping. my boobs usualy hurt a week before ovulation and they didnt start hurting until the day i expected period. i had to take e.p.t 5 days sooner tests days after late period and i got preg. days before ovulation. hope u get what u want.
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 6:19 PM on May. 20, 2009