help!!!

i have a sharp pain! in my lower pelivic area!it's not too bad and not for long can anybody tell if they felt like this i'm 16 weeks with my frist

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• growing pain-
    if it continues go to the ER.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:40 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It's just growing pains. Calm down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It sounds like growing pains to me, if they come and you start having dark red blood when you go to the bathroom then go to the er, if not then it is completely normal, i had that with both my kids around that time and it can last a few weeks so try to get used to it. If it get's really bothersome then you can mention it to your dr at your next checkup, but it sounds normal so i wouldn't worry to much. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I had the same thing! The doctor said it was growing pains. It's pretty normal as long as there is no bleeding!
    AlyConMom

Answer by AlyConMom at 1:08 AM on May. 20, 2009

• its growing pains. It is your "round ligament" stretching as your uterus grows... google it, you should find lots on it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:23 AM on May. 20, 2009