Anyone else can't sleep?

My baby girl won't stop kicking. I'm so tired but I can't sleep with all that movement. lol.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 12:57 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hi I can't sleep either keep thinking of all the things I need I'm 5 months & having another boy they will be 2 yrs apart & don't think I'm having a shower......................so I'm just thinking of Nursery ideas, bottles etc.....................
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 1:04 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I cant sleep either cuz I just cant get comfortable...or because baby is kicking me in the side...or beecause im already past due and im thinking about the very real possibilty I may need "help" going into labor..and then if that doesnt go down good I could need a c-section which is LAME..but we'll see in 2 days all I can do is expect the best and prepare for the worse
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:57 AM on May. 20, 2009

• im the same way im 31 weeks prego and i cant sleep on one side to long and cant sleep on my back cause i feel like i cant breath and im messure two weeks bigger than i should be so my doctor said that im jus growing a big baby and on top of that my 16 month old baby girl sleeps right on top of me
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 2:55 PM on May. 20, 2009