my 22 yr old daughteris constantly ichey in her groin and rectum

she goes to the dr and they give her creams and pills and nothing works!....
what else can be done? should I send her to a gynocoligist? all she sees now is a family dr.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• I meant that to say "daughter is"...sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 20, 2009

• What does the doctor say is wrong that he prescribing pills and creams for?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:02 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Has she been checked for pinworms? It could be masterbation also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Is she shaving? That can cause itchiness. IDK it seems strange that at 22 she is doing around people. If I ever have an itch in a private place I find a private place to itch.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:04 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Yes send her to a gyno it never hurts to have the second opinion of a specialist.

dreyamom

Answer by dreyamom at 1:05 AM on May. 20, 2009

• lol she's 22 and he mom is asking her gyno problems on the web?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Okay, did you mean 22 month or 22 year old adult? Why the hell hasn't she been to the gynecologist before now if she is 22? She might have an STD!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:21 AM on May. 20, 2009

• maybe she has way too much yeast growing in her body and needs a cleansing or something...
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 1:31 AM on May. 20, 2009

• do you mean a 22 month old? At 22 years old she should be making her own decision and not "sent to" a certain doctor by her mom. Sorry to be so blunt but thats how I feel! As for what could be wrong... my guess is that she is group B strep possitive and needs to be checked for that. I only thought this was a pregnancy thing but when I had my last PAP I came back possitive for it so they treated me. I wasnt itchy or anything but the only reason I guessed that to be your DD's problem is that when you are pregnant they text you in your butt so obviously the stuff grows there too
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:40 AM on May. 20, 2009

• They text your butt??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 20, 2009