I need and idea of something not expensive and romantic near home (Herrin,IL) to do for my 1 year wedding anniversary?

We like to do stuff that is fun and out of the ordinary. The few ideas we have had is metropolis to see superman and site see, or go to a drive in nearby and have a picnic, or go camping. We wanted to find a place near by were we can fight in those big sumo suits. We thought that would be funny. By the way we have an all night baby sitter, my sister.

Mrs.Herring

Asked by Mrs.Herring at 1:05 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Any one of those sounds perfect. I was going to sugest a picnic.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:13 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I live in Cape Girardeau. I would suggest Paducah or Memphis. They are my getaway spots.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:44 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Send your kids to HER house, buy some silk sheets, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and whatever else you want :) and stay home. Turn the electricity off, and pull out the candles. No lights, no TV, computer, it all has to be 100% off, not even little power lights. It is by far the cheapest, and most relaxing vacation you can take. You get away from it all, and still get to sleep in your own bed.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:35 AM on May. 20, 2009