Is anyone else disgusted about Obama's ND speech?

I just watched the whole speech, and one statement above all shocked me... Obama said he PRAYED about an email he recieved during his campaign. Hahaha! Is he serious? Or does he think that those of us who have been keeping up with his politics and speeches forgot about him having his staff erase the picture of Jesus from behind him in photos of his speech at a church.... or the speech where he poked fun of the Sermon on the Mount?
I know that all of our problems as a nation cannot be laid at his feet... but he sure isn't making any effort to strengthen our morals. Obama adds nothing to this nation but a bunch of empty promises and lip service!

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 1:22 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If he bothers you so much than don't watch him. Life is too short to bitch about these things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i didn't watch it... but then again i have no interest.... he is a flip flopper... he's gonna say whatever he has to, to look good "for the people".....

i think its all b.s.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:35 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You're right.. life is short. But I'm not just bitching. This man is our president, our representative... the very face of our nation. I CARE what he has to say, because what he says in public speeches reflect on us all. I love my country, and I would be ok with a president who just came out and said "No, I'm not a Christian". Instead, we have a man representing our nation as a whole who embarrasses MILLIONS of people by claiming to be Christian and then making the Bible the butt of his jokes!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:36 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I think he's awesome. As far as "erasing Jesus", the administration wanted to use the standard draped backdrop and flags that are used for many appearances. That's no different from any other presidency. He never poked fun at the Sermon on the Mount, but he did use it in support of same sex civil unions. What's the big deal?
    pitter_patter

Answer by pitter_patter at 1:56 AM on May. 20, 2009

• No i thought his speech was great!!! I am so happy that he is president he is going to make this country great again!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• anon no he wont ... he MAY get it headed that way but im sorry to say the president that makes this country great again wotn be him it will be many years down the road ... sorry '

OP i ignore his speechs now i just cant stand to hear that man talk everything he says is flat out bull
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:10 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree his speech was great, and I am so happy that he is our president. As far as anybody who doesn't like him, at least he isn't Bush who screw up this country and then left it to someone else to figure it out.
    missiedoo

Answer by missiedoo at 5:33 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Everything that comes out of that man's mouth is bullshit, you can't believe he is actually going to keep the promises he's made.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 5:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I agree, everything he says is BS. Take away that stupid teleprompter and I wonder if he'd have anything to say at all? Who writes for that guy... President Pelosi?
    Ray_Of_Hope

Answer by Ray_Of_Hope at 6:49 AM on May. 20, 2009

• sounds like every other politician.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 7:22 AM on May. 20, 2009