Is it normal for me to have cramps while preganat?

I have had about 4 miscarriages in the last 2 years and havent got this far in a pregnancy before im going on 7 weeks. Im having some cramps and dont get to see my obgyn until the 29th this month. I also have really bad stomach pain in the morning which then leads to nausea. I know morning sickness is normal but the pain i feel right when i wake up is so bad i sometimes cant get out of bed. Im not sure if i should be worried about this or not? Please help....

rarerachel

Asked by rarerachel at 1:26 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I agree with what hug4akiss said. I had really terrible cramps throughout most of my pregnancy. If it gets really bad or you have bleeding (light spotting is normal, too, early in pregnancy, but not heavier bleeding, you shouldn't need more than a panty liner if that) call your doctor right away. Or if you're still worried about it now (which is understandable) call your doctor or midwife anyway.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:50 AM on May. 20, 2009

• a little bit of cramping is normal...but if its REALLY bad and/or theres blood you need to talk to your doctor immediatly
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 1:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• as for the stomach pain then throwing up thing...it could be because your hungry...hunger can make your stomach hurt and it can also make you throw up when pregnant
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:00 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i say call your ob/gyn or midwife....if they think that you need to be seen they will let you know....i agree with all the pp..some cramping is normal..but if you are in SEVERE pain and/or there is spotting or bleeding go to the doctor's.......
    ThinkPink23

Answer by ThinkPink23 at 9:13 AM on May. 20, 2009