what do you do when your husband forgets your anniversary. This is my first marriage, 7-years today, his second, first only lasted 6-years

firewoman1977

Asked by firewoman1977 at 1:42 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Remind him. My husband is a very busy man and I dont sweat things like this. He doesnt do it on purpose, so there's no reason to get upset.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:53 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Nothing Hon. It happens, just remind him gently. It's totally okay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i forgot ours last year. we try to celebrate the day we met as our anniversary.
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 1:49 AM on May. 20, 2009

• You have known this man for years and you knew that this would probably happen. men can be stupid when it comes to this stuff. Mark it on the calendar in plain view. Put it in his online calendar as a reminder with emails scheduled to be sent to him every day for a week in advance if you use something like yahoo. A week prior REMIND HIM. Don't expect him to remember. That way you will not go through this again.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• people forgett hings...doesn tmean there is a deeper issue. let it go ad happy anniversary!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:26 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It is not a big deal, my anniversary was 2 weeks ago, (5 years) and reminded my husband every day for the last 2 months maybe?, even the nigth before I told him, and he just forgot,,!! It hurts a little, but men aren't as sentimental as we are. Don't go deep in this issue, please!!!,
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 3:13 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I had our anniversary and a friendly one word threat (it's an inside joke kind of thing) engraved on the inside of his wedding band. He knows that if he forgets the date, he will regret it. LOL He never has forgotten, we are about to have our 9 year anniversary in June. Forgetting dates is not a big deal. He's a man, and it is just a date on the calendar. Now, if he forgets your name while you are having sex, then you might have a problem. LOL

3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Remind him.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:49 AM on May. 20, 2009