is it normal

i had a miscarrige in may of 2008. i haven't been on birth control since i conceived in feb of 2008. i was 12 weeks. i haven't been able to conceive since then. it took 5 months with the first child who is now 2. and 2 months with the one i miscarried. i have spotting inbetween periods and sometimes dont have one at all. is this normal or is there something wrong. its been over a year and no baby!!!

a_sams

Asked by a_sams at 1:53 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sweetie, there is no one that can answer this except a fertility doc. I tried for a yr and a half and then when we gave up we got preg one month later. There is no logic to the baby dance sometimes. I am sorry for your pain tho. I myself have lost babies and its so hard to work thru and try again. good luck to you and see a specialist.(hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Try the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. It will help you learn to chart your cycle. The spotting between periods could be ovulatory spotting.

Good luck!
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 9:35 AM on May. 24, 2009