do you go number 1 or 2 in front of your dh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um no I believe when we decide to do that we have totally let ourselves go. Thats like putting a bedpan under our bed. LOL not happening.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 3:00 AM on May. 20, 2009

• If I did, or he did, we would never have sex again. That is just nasty. Even in marriage, some things just need to stay a mystery.

throwing up

3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:15 AM on May. 20, 2009

• not married, but with one of ex's i used to live with him, and i would pee in front of him, but not poo..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• First of all we're mature enough to call it "peeing" or "pooping".

We do agree there are certain things for which we each deserve privacy. It's bad enough we have to (often) use the bathroom in front of the kids, we try to avoid it in front of each other.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on May. 20, 2009

• There is no point in closing the door. Once it's closed everyone is knocking. So peeing and pooping in front of eachother is a given.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Nope, I demand privacy.
    In fact, if I think it is too quiet and I think he might be able to hear me through the closed door, then I turn the radio on in the bathroom (yes, I have a radio in the bathroom...lol) to drown out the noises I make. :)
    He's the same way!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:00 AM on May. 20, 2009

• WELL WHAT'S PRIVACY????LOL... I GOT NONE IN THIS HOUSE UNLESS THE KIDS AND HUBBY ARE SLEEPING!!!! EVERYTIME I GO TO GO TO THE BATHROOM I HAVE TWO GIRLS AT ME SAYING MOM I GOTTA PEE!!! SO PLUS MY HUBBY HAS SEEN ME GIVE BIRTH AND THE BIG MESS WITH THAT SO IF THE BATHROOM DO CAN'T STAY SHUT AND I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM I DO!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 8:27 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I'll go pee in front of my husband but I hope I never have to poo in front of him! He's the same way but he's the only man in our house so he actually pees sitting down so he doesn't have to deal with the seat issues :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 20, 2009

• my husband and i are completely comfortable with each other, so we have no problem going in front of each other. it's not something we do all the time or anything, but if one's getting ready and the other has to go, it's not a big deal. we share everything else in life, so why not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Same here, Anon 8:50.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 20, 2009