What does it feel like for you when your baby moves around inside you?

Haha I have just recently been feeling My baby kick and move more and more. It's such a amazing feeling she kicks in the same spot for hours haha sometimes through out the whole day. It feels like a little butterfly inside. It's very neat :) She will kick me and I can see her move, on my left side more tawards my side.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:56 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i never felt anything like it either it is so amazing but then again I'm 7 months tomorrow and I'm getting terrafied to have her

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 7:09 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I won't lie...some of them hurt LOL...like the ones in my ribs, or the punches in my cervix that take my breath away. But I love it all the same. It's so reassuring to know everything is okay in there and he/she is healthy and growing. And the best is seeing my husband's face light up when he feels the baby :)
    Caramelturtle

Answer by Caramelturtle at 10:23 AM on May. 20, 2009

• my little girl kicks my ribs all the time and sticks out her butt on my left side. she was being cute the other day so every time i saw her rump push up i would poke it. then she would kick. it was really fun, i told my husband and he was jealous b/ci got to play with our daughter first. lol. feeling her move and just thinking about playing with her when she gets here is just amazing it brings a tear to my eye every time,. btw im 32 weeks.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 11:44 AM on May. 20, 2009

• that is very heart touching! :) I love babies
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:36 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Honeyb
    How did you get your color text to change from black?
    Anonymous

• i used full text editor

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 8:35 AM on May. 27, 2009