Why do I feel my baby move at the same time on each side of my belly?

My Baby will move around and do little kicks and sometimes I feel it at the same time on each side. Is she that tall already haha? 14 inches? I am 25 weeks and 4 days. :) Just wondering. Haha

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:57 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• shes just getting bigger. der!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on May. 20, 2009

• wow anon. rude. . ..

i'm only 12 weeks, and I know I only have 1 in there, but I can feel it all over too. Might just be using both arms and legs at the same time?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on May. 20, 2009

• If you're 12 weeks your baby isn't even big enough for you to "feel it all over"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on May. 20, 2009

• LMFAO 12 weeks ur baby is tiny u cant feel it like that if AT ALL!! HAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I felt the same thing. Your baby is getting bigger but there is still alot of room in there for baby to move arround in. Your baby is most likely stretching and using arms and legs at the same moment. It is very normal to feel movement in two or more areas at the same time. Be excited about having a healthy baby who is very active. :)
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 6:36 AM on May. 20, 2009

• WELL ARE YOU SURE THERE IS ONLY ONE??? I HAD TWIN GIRLS AND AT 12 -14 WEEKS THEY WERE MOVING LIKE CRAZY!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 8:20 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Kicks, pokes, etc felt on both sides is a good indication that the baby is sideways or "transverse." Don't worry about it though. You are only 25 weeks and there's plenty of time for the baby to get in the optimum position for birth. I'm 32 weeks and the baby still flops around in different positions throughout the day ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Haha yeah it's just such a weird feeling, of course the baby is growing! But it's lol such a weird feeling at the same time. But congrats to all of you who have babies and are pregnant. I love being called mommy. :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 3:09 AM on May. 22, 2009