Waiting for 2nd period after d&c.. needs advice!!!!!!!!!!

I had a positive ovualtion test on may 2nd and here i am 3 days late waiting on period all i have is clear discharge and sore breasts i have tooken 3 test and all neg..what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• call your dr
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 6:02 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Wait a day or two and try testing again...sometimes we stress and get anxious to see if our period is coming and we make it a little late. Give it a couple more days and test again. If you are pregnant your hormone levels have to reach a certain point to be noticed in a pregnancy test. Be a little patient and it will all come in time!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:40 AM on May. 20, 2009

• We have almost the exact situation. Period is 3 days late and its never been late except for pregnancy. I had a d&c on march 24 and ovulated on march 8th. good luck
    longonevs

Answer by longonevs at 9:10 AM on May. 20, 2009