SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME............

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND OF 2 1/2 YEARS HAS BEEN ARGUING. BUT MAINLY IT'S BECAUSE OF ME. WHEN I FIRST MET HIM I WAS LAIDBACK, HAD A SENSE OF HUMOR, AND FREE-SPIRITED AND NOW MY BOYFRIEND( WHO IS NICE AND LOVING) SAYS I'VE BEEN UPTIGHT AND BITCHY LATELY. ( WHICH I HAVE) BUT I'VE NOTICED THAT EVERY LITTLE THING HE DOES UPSET ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY! AND IN THE BEGINNING THE RELATIONSHIP I WASN'T LIKE THAT!

I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I'M SO BITCHY....
MAYBE I NEED SOME SPACE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• There are a lot of things that can make you that way, if you really want to keep your relationship healthy with your boyfriend, TELL him that you recognize that you have been cranky latey, and apologize. Tell him you are working on figuring it out, and that you hope he can handle it while you figure it out.

It could be hormonal, a bout of depression, stress, or something else. You will have to figure it out and deal with it.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:32 AM on May. 20, 2009

• or you could be pregnant. just a thought.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:18 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I would say it's a bit of depression or stress... my sister went through this. Every time her bf turned around she was on his back.. but he isn't caring and loving like yours is. Just tell him you know you've been hell to live with and you swear you're gonna fix it. And fix it. Go see your doctor and let them know about your mood swings, I'm certain they can do something... Good luck hon
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:12 AM on May. 20, 2009

• If I were you, I'd see a doctor if this has been happening for a while. It sounds like you may have a hormonal imbalance. They can run some tests to determine if that is so.
    Mama2Troy

Answer by Mama2Troy at 8:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I think your upset about something but something about your relationship There must be something he's either doing or not doing that is bothering. And after almost of 3 years of being with him you had enough. My friend Gina went through that.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:57 AM on May. 20, 2009

• youve reached a comfort zone and your true colors are showing.
    its insecurity..its lack of trust....its defenses....

more women have these issues then they realize...thats why they nag, bitch, or just plain annoy the shit out of their husbands.

sit down and talk out any issues and really , really actively try to trust him more , respect him more
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 8:59 AM on May. 20, 2009