how many hours of sleep do u get at night? do u like to sleep during the day?

I usually get 7 hrs of sleep at night not any less than that because I don't function the following day, and I don't like sleeping during the day because when I do I wake up all shaky and even more tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't sleep at night. I work third shift so am up while everyone else is in bed. Even on my days off its hard for me to go back to a normal schedule. I sleep anywhere between 5-8 hours each day. I don't feel like I can function on less than 8, however it never fails someone calls or stops by when I'm sleeping thinking it will be ok.
    craftykidsclub

Answer by craftykidsclub at 3:45 AM on May. 20, 2009

• tonight, I am going to get about 5 hours, maybe six, I usually get 6-7, and on a REALLY lucky night I get 8. I only nap during the day when I am really really sick.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:51 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I get anywhere from 0 to like 10 hours, depending on how long I've been up. My usual system (I have SEVERE insomnia) is being up for 1.5-3 days straight, then sleeping from 2-10 hours, if I can sleep that long. Usually when I'm in bed for like 10 or 11 hours, I'm actually awake for at least half of that time. It sucks, but I don't function on much more sleep than like 4 or 5 hours. If I get like 8 or 9 hours of sleep, I feel like shit, but if I get none or just a couple of hours I feel fine.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:55 AM on May. 20, 2009

• lets see i go to sleep at 6 or 7 in the morning and i wake up at 1 so that makes 6 or 7 hours of sleep.
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 3:56 AM on May. 20, 2009

• i get around 6 hours...and yaa of course i would love to sleep during the day..but do i?? no..my 5 yr old wouldnt let me even if i wanted to..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:31 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm not even sure how many hours of sleep I get. I go to bed around 11 pm and get up around 6:30 or 7:00 am. Between then I am running into my son's room 2-6 times depending on if he's teething or not. The visits to his room last between 1 minute to 2 hours.

I nap either in the morning with him or in the afternoon with him. If I didn't, I'd likely go nuts in the middle of the night when I have to wake up for the 5th time!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:09 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Between 6 to 8 hours.
    I do not like to sleep during the day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:52 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I usually get about 6, cause I have a baby who is going to be one soon, I can function, I dont take naps- I do housework when he is asleep napping. Sometimes he still wakes up- so it may not be 6 hrs. straight, but 6 total for the night.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 8:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• 7 hours, no naps! I don't have time for them!
    simplysmiles13

Answer by simplysmiles13 at 8:17 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I go to bed at 9pm...The kicker is that I have to get up every 2.5 hours to put formula in my son's feeding bag...So there is no telling how much sleep I do actually get....I know that I do not ever get more than 2.5 hours of sleep at a time......I do sometimes take a nap during the day...I have an in home nurse 20 hours a week to give me a break so I usually take a nap for an hour or two while she is here....It is tough but I manage .......I am always tired it has just become a way of life!
    mirakoboy

Answer by mirakoboy at 8:25 AM on May. 20, 2009