I am opposite girl

I try soda, i try coffee, I try moving around and still these things just make me more tired.

Does anyone else feel like their body does the opposite of what it is supposed to do ?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 3:47 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Health

• The beverages that you mentioned are actually dehydrating you. You can feel droopy from being just the teeniest bit dehydrated. You should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day; add a glass for every soda, coffee, or alcholic beverage.
    Meat and dairy can also leave you feeling sluggish. You should be eating 7-8 serviings of fruits and veggies a day, in at least 3 different colors; 6-7 servings of whole grains a day; and lots of legume, like beans, lentils and tofu.
    To anonymous; if your iron is low, you need to eat you dark, leafy greens with vitamin C (C increases iron retention); make a smoothie with frozen fruit, kale and orange juice for an easy and tasty iron boost; eat beans, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 AM on May. 20, 2009

• When my iron is low
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on May. 20, 2009