I went to the er. the other night , cause my baby didn't move for two days. and they said everything sounds fine, they found the heart beat of my baby girl. but im still worried should i still call my dr.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 5:38 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sure but im sure they will tell u the same thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I would only because the ER is "in and out" with people a lot of the time. Your doctor knows your health personally and that is his profession. Call, its your baby and your health it can not hurt. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:57 AM on May. 20, 2009

• it wouldn't hurt to call. how far along are you? as the baby grows it gets more difficult for him to move so that could be why he's not as active.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 5:59 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I would call anyway. You can discuss your concerns with you doctor and see if they want to have you come in earlier for a follow up. Also most ER's recommend that you see your doc with in a few days of seeing them.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 6:43 AM on May. 20, 2009