I just want to be liked

Is that so much to ask for when I am a good person and caring..and then some!? I do not feel like anyone but my 16month old likes me..not even my husband. Am I in some stupid self pitty thing or what is going on!?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:59 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think everyone feels that way at one time or another... I know I sure as hell have... mabey you're a little depressed? It sucks when you have nobody to hang out with or talk to... and that always seems to happen once you have a baby. Take your baby off to the park and stuff, then just strike up conversations with other moms... you're bound to make a pal. :D
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:06 AM on May. 20, 2009

• It is natural to feel this way some times. It helps to distract your mind by projects at home- hobbies, cleaning, reading, having company over, studying about how to raise your child- and by getting involved with other people- at church, at the library, walking the baby around the neighborhood, going to the playground, taking a class- maybe one of those mommy and me classes or a class just for you. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 7:03 AM on May. 20, 2009

• Sounds like it to me. This is normal though and it will pass. Try some alone time with the DH, tell him how you are feeling. He can't fix what he doesn't know is broken.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:47 AM on May. 20, 2009