Of all of the online income opportunities, biz ops, online jobs you have tried which had impressed you the most and which has been the biggest disappointment (just because it worked or did/did not work for one does not indicate all will fly or flop!)?

If you want to, please feel free to give details as to why you would rec or not rec it.

ultimate2010

Asked by ultimate2010 at 6:20 AM on May. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have such a HUGE success with these 3 free websites. Yes, I really do work on these sites and YES I help my referrals as well. My team on ALL 3 sites have someone they can "look up to" to get help and they all know it. Here are the sites in case you want to check them out:

http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 8:11 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have 3 home businesses that I love. That said I have tried around 2 dozen that I hated... I don't want anyone to feel bashed so I won't name names publicly. Currently I am with Ameriplan, Freebie Force and Teaporia. I think there are any number of things that come in to play. For me training and support are huge! Also, you have to find something you can get passionate about. With all my businesses I love the product or service they offer. I use them myself. If I didn't I couldn't be good at what I do.

Check out what I do...

Ameriplan - www.DailyPayFromHome.com <--Low cost healthcare
    Freebie Force - www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen <--Hundreds of $ in Freebies per month
    TeaPoria - www.BriesTeas.com <--Loose teas and goodies

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:31 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I have tested dozens of online jobs. I post the results at : http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:04 AM on May. 20, 2009

• https://www.toldya.com/stores/peggy353

Create a Store
    Easily list multiple items

Accept cash or credit

Pay nothing until your item sells

Open it everywhere
    Open on facebook, blogs & sites

Link to your seller page

Share & promote easily

Build your network
    Earn cash when friends join

Earn when friends sell their stuff
    So, each person you refer to ToldYa who signs up (i.e. becomes a seller) earns you $1.00. Cool enough, but the fun doesn't stop there.

Each new seller you refer is also automatically added to your ToldYa seller network, where you earn a $0.25 commission each time they sell one of their own items!
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:16 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I'm having huge success and LOVING my Tupperware business. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca See what the fuss is all about and check out a company that's been GREEN for 61+ years!!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:17 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I am having success with my Arbonne business for many reasons. Market demand, consumable product, Timing is right for anti-aging and botanically based products and I can leverage my time. What did not work? Tried to get into something else prior to Arbonne and thought that everyone would want to jump in on a prelaunch company....NOT!!! Arbonne is a perfectr fit for today's ecomony.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:42 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I would have to say online selling. eBay and from websites.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on May. 20, 2009

• I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 1:08 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I was with AmeriPlan at first,but it didn't work out.My enroller never called me or stayed in contact with me.It was a good company,but I didn't like the customer service and it seemed like my upline was more worried about building their busiess and making money,rather than training me and keepng in contact with me.I am now with Melaleuca and I love it!The products are great and have really helped my family.My enroller is the best! she calls me all the time to make sure I get the right information.The customer service is great! you have to be pattionate about whatever it is that you are doing.
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 3:40 PM on May. 20, 2009

• I joined Gold Canyon after researching many home businesses. I Love candles so my search ended with Gold Canyon. The support this company gives their demonstrators is awesome. I have a great upline which only adds to the support I use to build my team. Not only does GC offer the world's finest candles but their all natural cleaning line called Homeology is incrediable. www.BeGreenCleanBlue.com
    Interested in knowing more?, pm me or send me a email at rmcorns@gmail.com and I'll tell you how you can join this month for FREE as well as getting your website FREE for 90 days.
    You can visit my website to view our product lines www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 10:35 PM on May. 20, 2009